Laughter Road

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

that little voice in my head...

...is my mother, telling me to get my hair out of my face. having bangs for the first time in more than ten years has been interesting. I can't just pull it into a ponytail anymore. However, a few people have told me that it makes me look completely different. I like that.

Other stuff:

I took down my last post (the Bush-rant) because I felt that I alienated a couple of people. Namely, a guy I've met who read the post and almost decided I wasn't someone he was interested in knowing any longer. I'm experiencing a slight conflict in this matter, though...because I kinds feel like I'm not showing him who I really am. That troubles me.

I spent the last weekend at a church retreat and, if nothing else, learned that I am too hard on myself. Someone else pointed this out. Someone who, at the time, had known me for less than 48 hours. He may be correct.
I spent a lot of the weekend feeling really self-conscious, but managed to let go of it after I made a complete fool of myself on saturday night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you didn't alienate me :) I still like you.......

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK