Laughter Road

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Picking up where I left off...

You may have noticed a brief absence...

But I promised several people I'd start updating this blog again, and today, November 18, is the one year anniversary of the day Bret proposed, which I think is just a couple of posts down on the main page. I didn't intend to disappear, life just got in the way!

SO what I have been up to?
There was a big High Church Episcopal wedding, complete with blue shoes, red velvet cake, and an Elvis impersonator. There was a honeymoon to Toronto and Niagara Falls that also introduced us to Canadian pharmacies, since I got really sick and Bret ventured out each day to try to find something to make me feel better.

There was also the BIG SURPRISE of me getting pregnant just 6 short weeks after the wedding...yup, baby girl no-name-yet will be arriving in April, 11 months after our May 2008 wedding. A lot of people are going to furrow their brows and count to nine when she's born, I'm sure.

So now that brings us to now! I'll be putting up pictures in the next few days...wedding shots, ultrasound pics, etc. We're putting up a fence in the backyard and I'm getting a dog for Christmas, hopefully one adopted from the Golden Retriever Rescue in Memphis. I'm expecting a niece any day now; she'll be here by the time we go home for Thanksgiving.

Glad to be back!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK