Laughter Road

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Enjoying

"Tell me why I love you like i do.
Tell me who could stop my heart as much as you.
Tell me all you secrets and i'll tell you most of mine.
They say nobody's perfect well, that's really true this time.
I don't have the answers, I don't have a plan.
All I have is you so, darling, help me understand
What we do.
Well, you can whisper in my ear.
Where we go--who knows what happens after here?
Lets take each other's hands as we jump into the final frontier.
Mad about you, baby,
Yeah, I'm mad about you."

The Mad About You marathon on Nick at Nite.
Despite its jumping the shark and bringing in a baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK