Laughter Road

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Meme

Instructions: Go to your iPod and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

How does the world see you?
Take Me or Leave Me, Rent

Will I have a happy life?
The Long Way Home, Norah Jones

What do my friends really think of me?
For Once in my Life, Michael Buble

Do guys have secret crushes on me?
Take me for Longing, Alison Krauss

How can I make myself happy?
Redemption, Switchfoot

What should I do with my life?
French for Beginners Lesson (a podcast I subscribe to)

Will I ever have children?
Adding to the Noise, Switchfoot

What is some good advice for me?
Don't Panic, Coldplay

How will I be remembered?
Innocence, Hootie and the Blowfish

What is my signature dance song?
How Sweet it Is, James Taylor

What do I think my current theme song is?
All My Friends, Counting Crows

What song will play at my funeral?
Where the Streets Have no Name, U2

What type of men do I like?
MLK, U2

What is my day going to be like?
Love is Hell, Ryan Adams

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture....you must have been in the middle of an interesting thought and that's your puzzled/dumbfounded look, right?

YoMamma!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK