Laughter Road

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'm blogging from the couch, my dog is lying at my feet, and all is (almost) right in the world

Hmmm. Lets see. I was told recently that I needed to get back on the blogging horse, so to speak, so I'll try to oblige. I finished classes about 10 days ago, and have thoroughly enjoyed the vacation...I spent most of it hanging out with a cute boy who thinks I have beautiful eyes. So it was mostly good. Unfortunately, said boy stuck his foot in his mouth about 16 hours before I left town for a week. I tried really hard not to be so sensitive, but I think he'll spent a few more days kicking himself over it. And I'm ok with that. At least he'll be thinking about me. Thats always a good thing.

I'm ending my vacation with a trip to D.C. with my mom--we're going to see Garrison Kellior record Prairie Home Companion, and go to the National Cathedral and see museums and shop and eat at great restaurants. And cross our fingers that the Memorial Day crowds don't show up in full force until after we've left on Sunday.

I may be driving back to Hattiesburg in a new car, too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, my, um, "lower back" is really sore, and I'm not done kicking myself just yet.

Blogging from your couch makes everything right in the world. I'm afraid that makes you a little bit of a nerd, there, CJ. :) Not that there's anything wrong with that...

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK