Laughter Road

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

T is for...

I volunteered to take part in this meme that Sarah is hosting...she assigned me a letter of the alphabet and I have to choose ten words that start with that letter and explain why I chose them. I got "T". If you want to play along, let me know in the comments and I'll give you a letter of your own.

1. Theater. Unlike my friend Whitley, I unfortunatly do not have the acting gene, but I love love love the theater. Plays, musicals, Broadway, cirque du soleil (which I've never gotten to see in person but hope to catch one day on the coast), college theater, whatever...i'll take it in whatever form I can get it.

2. Tea. I drink a lot of tea. Green tea, sweet tea, earl grey tea, british breakfast tea.

3. Tin roof. I love the sound of rain on a tin roof.

4. Trees. When I was a little girl (and even now that I'm a not-so-little girl), I spent a great deal of time up one tree or another. I like lots of trees around, and hate to see old trees taken down.

5. Travel. I do this as much as possible. I've been unable to get out of the country in the past few years, but I really enjoy flying off to see my friends in various parts of the country. I'm off to Washington, D.C. tomorrow.

6. TV. I watch too much. Bust wasn't the Alias finale awesome?

7. Tipsy. This is an accurate description of me after a glass or so of wine. I'm a really cheap drunk.

8. Twins. They (kind of) run in my family. I used to think it would be fun to have twins, and then I saw Erin handle Abby and Izzy. And I reconsidered. They're wonderful, and Erin is one of the best moms I've ever seen, and those girls are hands down my favorite babies in the world, but i'd need a rich husband, a nanny, a secretary, and 12 extra hours in a day to handle twins.

9. Thoughtful. I'm defnintely a thinker. And when I read this list to my dad he said i'm also really considerate of others. have I mentioned I'm a daddy's girl?

10. Thrifty. Ok. this is a family joke. whenever my mom and i go out shopping and come home with a bunch of stuff, my dad will ask how much this thing or that thing cost, and we always say "$40". Everything is always $40. Just below the expensive limit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm just visiting you from Cecily's site. I wanted to let you know that Karen over at the Naked Ovary took her site down because someone at her work found it and was offended by some things that she had written. She said she may be coming back, but it will be completely different. I hope she does come back. I love reading what she has to say.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK