Laughter Road

Sunday, November 26, 2006

how was yours?

My Thanksgiving holiday is over, how was yours? Of course, I ask this question knowing that probably no one will comment, because I don't pretend to think I have any readers left, since I stopped posting all summer while I was busy falling in love, but I'll ask anyway.

I spent my first ever Thanksgiving away from my family, and went to the metropolis of Waynesboro, MS, with Bret's family, instead. It was different. The dressing was wrong. I missed my cousins. But my family was at the cabin, and it just wasn't feasible to get myself there and back without having to drive 8 hours in one day to be back for work on Monday. So I sucked it up and met some extended family, instead. I had a good time, don't misunderstand. We played games and ate and watched football and Bret and I trounced his cousin and aunt in Spades.

On the plus side, I did get to see USM beat the PANTS off Marshall in the football game on Saturday! Winning this game was a big deal--it means we get to play Houston in the Conference-USA championship next Friday. Though we beat Houston when we played them earlier this year, I'm not very optimistic about winning this game. However, I also thought we'd lose the Marshall game, and look how that turned out! We'll definitely go to a bowl game, probably either the Liberty Bowl or the one in Mobile.

My birthday will be here in a little less than 3 weeks, and there have been hints that something adventuresome is planned!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want readers, send them an email and tell them to check your blog.

YoMomma

8:09 PM  
Blogger BC said...

The dressing was "wrong"?? Um, sure okay. And look at yourself...you're actually blogging about college football!!! I win!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK