Laughter Road

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I'm still around...

...just busy. And not inclined to blog at the moment. I read an article a few days ago that most bloggers lose interest about a year into it--I made it more than that, but I think this is just a dry spell. I'll try to post more, I promise.

In the meantime, here are a few things that are going on:

Kevin and Ashley's wedding was great, and went off without a hitch. And only 20 or so people asked when mine would be. That's down from the last time, i guess.This time, at least, I had a cute guy along. He was a handy things to point at and say, "See!?! I swear I'm trying! Now get off my back!"

I got a letter from the Dell-people, telling me that my previously cleared computer is, in fact, in danger of catching fire because of a faulty battery. The bad news? I have to wait two and a half weeks for a new battery.

The first coat of Galactica blue paint has made it onto Bret's bathroom walls.

Forthcoming:
Pictures from the wedding and of Bret's new walls.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, that wasn't too hard!

YoMomma

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK