Laughter Road

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

bye-bye, michael

I had to say goodbye to a dear friend today. He's moving to the wilds of Indiana, to take a church. I begged him to stay around for a few more days, but he can't.

I jetted over there from work this afternoon, planning to just take a couple of minutes to say goodbye. But I got tears in my eyes as soon as I saw him, which I didn't expect. I ended up playing hooky from work for almost half-an-hour, just sitting on the couch and talking.
He hinted that if I would only marry him, I'd get to see him all the time. I told him he deserved much better than me (and it's true.)

Love you, Michael.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michel said...

Christy,

I've been trying to figure out what to say about this post... Honestly... it makes me hopping mad! :) I wish you knew how extraordinary, how remarkable, how fantastic you are. The truth is, your little finger is worth ten of me and I pray daily that you will believe it. I pray that one day you will rise above all the lies you tell yourself about being less, and see yourself for who you really are.

Michelangelo

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK