Laughter Road

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Creepin' into VA

I went to Abingdon, Virginia this weekend to visit a dear college friend, Rhonda, and her husband, Brent. We rode the Virginia Creeper trail, catching a shuttle up to the top of the mountain and riding 18 miles down. We saw "Singin' in the Rain" at the famous Barter Theater, where Kevin Spacey got his start. We tried to go to church, but I put the kibosh on it when I realized we were thirty minutes late. So we went to lunch early, instead.

Looked at lots of wedding pictures and college pictures, which brounght back a lot of good memories.

And we talked about why it is that some single people retain their married friends and other don't. I've been thinking about that a lot lately, too, since John got married, and I had a revelation hit me last night. But I'm still working on the best way to articulate it, so you'll have to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK