Laughter Road

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Never take your eyes off the road...

I'm STILL shvitzing over last week's Season Finale of Alias. I spend time when I should be working browsing through the fan forum sites, trying to figure out what J.J. Abrams is going to do with the show next season. I don't want Michael Vartan to leave, but I could deal with it, as long as they leave cute Weiss on the show.

Friends and I watched as a group, holding our breaths as Vaughn said he wasn't who we all thought he was, and then screamed when the (a little bit predictable) car crash happened. Remember that scene in Meet Joe Black where Brad Pitt gets creamed by the car? And no one ever expects it and everyone who sees it for the first time loses their breath? This was almost that good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK