Laughter Road

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ash Wednesday

One of my Lenten disciplines is to write SOMETHING everyday. Not just finding aids or emails or school assignments, but something not associated with work or school. It may not always manifest in a blog entry, but I'm going to TRY to post something everyday, maybe even a picture or two, if I can find the memory card for my digital camera.

My Lent got off to a bang....an explosion, really. To say I had a difficult weekend would be an understatement. Bret and I got into a conversation/disagreement that lasted three days, spanned several topics, and managed to spread hurt feelings all the way around. We're recovering, but I think a bit of the hurt is still there for both of us.

On a more positive note, two friends of mine from Asbury FINALLY got engaged on Valentine's Day. I can't wait to dance at their wedding. Congratulations, James and Michelle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK