Laughter Road

Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'll open my mouth, but only if you promise not to poke me in the tooth with the sharp object that causes me much pain.

I spent the morning at the cute dentist's office. (it's the dentist that's cute, not the office, btw.) I have an infection in my sinus cavity that is causing several teeth and my whole right jaw to ache terribly. He gave me antibiotics that should clear it up. However, if I don't start to feel better soon, that means that it's not an infection that's causing me pain, but a deeper problem. Something about a fractured tooth was mentioned, but I can't, for the life of me, figure out how one can break a tooth and not realize it at the time. He numbed up the whole area and told me to come back in a week.

He murmurs, "I'm sorry" every time I flinch. I'm at the point where I don't want him to say "I'm sorry" anymore, I just want him to be done with it. I know he's sorry, he doesn't have to keep repeating it.

On a brighter, less tooth-related note, I went to see "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" with my roommate last night. fabulous. Cried the whole last third of the movie. One of those good, almost hiccupping cries, but I couldn't really let go because Kelly would have given me one of those looks. Those looks are the kind i get when I accidentaly identify a Beatles song as Simon and Garfunkel.

Then we went to Jo-Beth and bough the next two books in the series. Kelly kept wandering around and mumbling "I need to buy something adult, I need to buy something adult."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK