Laughter Road

Monday, August 01, 2005

Greetings from the flatland.

Well, I'm posting again. Sorry for the delay. I also have yet to send my new cell number to many of you, because I haven't had internet acess for a while, and won't have it regularly until my mas-produced Dell laptop arrives from the Dell-people. Incidentally, it's already 2 days late. This is a bad start with the Dell-people, who I'm not too fond of to begin with.

Enough.

It's raining here almost every day. I have a third story apartment with a balcony, though, so I often sit out there at night and watch the lightening storms. I love a good light show. Storms have always done something to me...when Hurricane Elvis rolled through Memphis a couple of years ago, my dad and I both got up at 5 am to watch it. Of course, the frantic scratching coming from the back door helped me along. Delta hates storms. And fireworks. She's just happy to be inside, though...when I was a kid we had a dalmation who would make a beeline for the bathtub every time it stormed.

I don't like it here, I'll confess. I'm hoping that will change as school starts, but so far, I'm just lonely and bored.

2 Comments:

Blogger David Wofford said...

Duuude, you're gettin' a Dell!!!

I'll be in prayer against your lonliness. It is of God so He'll take care of you.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Storms are the greatest. Except that here, they always knock out the electricity and i burn up all night

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK