Laughter Road

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

yellow

Now that I know I'm moving, I can't WAIT to get out of Wilmore. And I'm not even particulatly fond of where I'm moving, either, for reasons that mostly revolve around never ever ever wanting to see an ex-boyfriend who calles Hattiesburg his hometown. Somehow, I always manage to run into him when the odds are majorly stacked against it. For example, the last time I saw him, I was working a job fair on a campus of 18,000 people, and he just happened to come in through the door closest to me.

I was watching "S_X in the City" last night (the clean version on TBS, that's why I took out the "E" in "sex", because they take out all the dirty stuff, so I feel I shouldn't undermine their efforts). Miranda hid from an ex when she saw him on the street.

I can't say I wouldn't do the same. Does this make me a coward?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK