Laughter Road

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Christy needs a new pair of shoes.

I need a new pair of running shoes, because the ones I have now are too big for me. You would think that I could figure this out before I spent money on them, but its not that they're too long, its that they're too wide. They fit ok when I first got them, but I've worn them in enough that my foot is just not having it anymore. I have a very narrow foot, and I have to lace them up so tightly that the sides of the top opening meet.

So, I'm thinking about spending a large-ish amount of money on a new pair of North Face train running shoes. I bought a pair for the great trek through Great Britain, and they held up great. So great, that I wore them for the next three years. It's the only shoe manufacturer that makes a regular shoe that fits my narrow foot. I only recently gave them up, because I WORE THE TREAD OFF THE BOTTOM. Yes. I've put them in the back of my closet, hoping that I'll need them for a muddy hike one day.

Also, go read Steve's blog, because he FINALLY updated a couple of days ago. Now, if I could only get Michael to follow suit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK