Laughter Road

Monday, October 17, 2005

flickr, flickr

I've been playing around with flickr and the pictures I took this weekend, and I finally figured out a way to post pictures and not tear my hair out at the same time. Computers are not my thing. I try not to talk bad about Cosmo (my dell) because I'm sure he hears me and then chooses times to malfunction, such as 5 minutes before I'm supposed to be in class.

However, I went to Mobile and Pascagoula, MS, this weekend with my parents, to visit family and help work on my aunt's house, and we drove down Beach Blvd. in Pascagoula, and I could not believe what I was seeing. All the pictures we see on TV, they really don't fully communicate the devastation. We tried to get to the coast road in Biloxi and Gulfport, but the police and national guard are still preventing anyone but contractors and owners from getting down there.

I'm trying to get the picture link up by tomorrow, hang with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK