Laughter Road

Thursday, November 03, 2005

all I want for Christmas...

People have been asking me what I want for my birthday and Christmas...here's my list...

1. healthy twin girls for Erin and Dan, who should arrive right before their mother loses her mind because her body is no longer her own. I figure that will be end of December.
2. a pair of jeans that actually fit
3. all my friends in one place for a few days (preferably around my birthday)
4. reassurance that I will not lose my right to choose.
5. a smart, cultured, funny, adventuresome, honest, family-oriented, Godly man to marry (sooner rather than later, please.)
6. same as above for Liz and Kelly, and the female equivalent for Michael and Steve.
7. a place to live where I can also have my dog with me. Though I believe I'll have to fight my dad for custody at this point.
8. a better season of ALIAS
9. to be able to take all my friends to Rome for a week when I finish school
10. a cake of cornbread and a pot of chicken and dumplins like only my grandmother could make.

Seriously? Here's my Amazon wish list.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

don't worry, if I EVER get married, it'll be Sept/Oct/Nov. So you'll have at least a month's respite. ;)

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI CHRISTY!

I just wanted to say "hi".

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK