Laughter Road

Friday, November 18, 2005

another 5 am post

I'm awake again, but I think this is probably due to sleeping too much after finishing a paper. I'm going home saturday, and then to the cabin with the family for thanksgiving, and I'm hoping I can really rest while I'm there.

I went to see Zathura tonight, which was pretty good, though I figured out the twist way before it happened. I'm waiting to see RENT with Liz after the holiday, and I'm going to see Pride & Prejudice while I'm in Memphis, because no place around here is showing it. But, I really don't think it will match the A&E version.

Have a good holiday, everyone! Give thanks with a grateful heart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK