Laughter Road

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

They're here!




Abigail Jane and Isabel Grace were born Dec. 9!

I'm not sure which is which in this picture, but I love the expression of the twin on the right. She's going to be the handful, I can tell. "MOTHER! Please leave me alone! Can't you tell I'm BUSY!!"

They're doing really well, and only have NG tubes to help them gain weight, since premies often have trouble remembering to eat, swallow, and breathe all at the same time. Erin and Dan should be able to take them home in about 2 weeks. They're really big, considering how little room was left in there...way to go, Erin, on the calorie load! You did everything in your power to make sure your girls were healthy. You're such a great mommy.

I can't believe I have to wait until February to see them! It's enough to make me want to move to Kansas!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK