Laughter Road

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

lavender bulletins

A pick-up truck just drove by the coffeeshop with a CHristmas tree in the back. But is it a Christmas tree, yet? "It is the Christmas season, therefore all trees that are capable of holding decoration are Christmas trees?" If Rhonda was around, we would have had to put a freudian slip in there SOMEWHERE, though it has no context. We specialized in those. I miss Rhonda.

I went to mid-week Eucharist tonight, and failed to pick up the lavender bulletin that would have told me what the proper responses were to the special healing service we had tonight. Instead, I kept my cool, and simply stood there while it was happening, and prayed for my friends. Actually, I prayed for just about everyone I could think of. Not big prayers, just a "Hey, God, look out for this person, please. I really love them, even if I'm not very good at telling them so." kind of prayer. I even prayed for some people I don't like very much right now. (don't worry, it's not you.)

So, if you felt loved at any point on Wednesday, it was me, sending it your way.
I miss y'all yots and yots.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been swamped, sorry I haven't been able to call you back. Do tell your story though. BTW, did you receive any presents lately?

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK