Laughter Road

Thursday, December 22, 2005

You'll find me buried under all the textbooks.

I just registered for four classes in the spring semester, and I'm feeling as though I just signed away my soul or something. This last semester ended up being a lot of work at times, and it was only three classes.

I'm very thankful that my parents are making it possible for me to go to school full time, because I could never handle a class load like this and keep a full-time job. Especially on the time frame I've set for myself: finishing the whole program in 18 months.

I'm not really sure why this class load is all of a sudden freaking me out...this has been my plan all along. I only started to feel this way when I did the actual registration.

At least I NEVER have to take another cataloging class. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK