Laughter Road

Thursday, December 15, 2005

a Friday meme

Four jobs you've had in your life:
Camp Director
Youth Minister
Bookseller
Archivist

Four books you could read over and over:
Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
Blue Like Jazz
Chronicles of Narnia (I have them in one volume, so it counts as one book)
Diana Gabaldon's Outlander Series. (7 LONG books, but I can't read one without the others)

Four cities you've lived in:
Southaven, MS
Mentone, AL
Wilmore, KY
Hattiesburg, MS

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Gilmore Girls
The Office
Firefly
Alias

Four places you've been on vacation:
Alaska
New York City
Destin, FL (but not since I was a kid)
Great Britain

Four websites you visit daily:
Yahoo
Dooce.com
Kottke.org
Blackboard (my classroom site)

Four of your favorite foods:
Pad Thai
Chocolate
Fried Chicken Salad with Honey Mustard
french fries

Four places I'd rather be right now:
Home
anywhere my friends are

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK