Laughter Road

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Tuesday meme

9 Things You Want, But Don't Need

1. Ok, I got an iPod for my birthday about a year ago, but I really want a Nano. My iPod skips when I run with it, and i think I'd look really cool with one of those strapped to my arm. (while i'm running, of course. i wouldn't wear it all the time. then i would look like a goober.)
2. more clothes.
3. An Infiniti FX. I especially don't need one of these now that I have a new car, but this is my dream car right now.
4. TO spend the whole weekend at the ALA conference. Saturday should be enough, but it would be awfully fun to hang out there for a few days.
5. A digital camcorder.
6. a haircut. I always think my hair is too long right about the time people start saying how good it looks.
7. A music link in my new car so I don't have to use my iTrip. Having it work well means propping it somewhere near the radio, and sometimes I pick up CB conversations from the truckers on the interstate. A musiclink built into the new car would eliminate this problem.
8. a manicure and pedicure each week.
9. chocolate. extra calories in general.
(this is getting hard)

Bret suggested that I don't need more books. i replied that he's missing a fundamental part of my character if he thinks I can live without buying books.

THis was supposed to be a list of ten things, but I ran out of ideas.

3 Comments:

Blogger BC said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:24 PM  
Blogger BC said...

Just to set the record straight...I said you didn't need more books until you finished all the ones you have...

Does anyone know of "book buyers anonymous"? Anyone? :)

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both BC and Rhonda miss the point of your going to USM! It's a great financial savings strategy since you'll have access to all the books you can ever read and not have to buy any of them yourself. You'll be a millionaire soon!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK