Laughter Road

Friday, June 23, 2006

all he needed was a peg leg and and a pipe...

There was an ant in my shower today. Not one of those little fire ants, which already got hold of me this week (I escaped with only a couple of bites on my 4th toe), but a huge ant. THat's all the identifying features I can really give you, though. It was big. I don't know much about ant breeds.

I didn't notice it until after I'd started my shower, and since it was mostly minding its own business, I decided to leave it until I was done. I looked down after washing my hair, and it had crawled up beside my toe, and was preparing to take hold with its tiny pinchers and haul me home to be dinner for the family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK