Laughter Road

Monday, February 26, 2007

the books and the chocolate, they are calling my name. but I will resist, by the power of my new haircut!

I had a post written out about the errands I ran today, but I was rereading it and bored myself. So I deleted it.

I had the day off, and I managed to make it over to the hair place for a long overdue haircut. There was a LARGE pile of hair on the floor when I left. $50 very well spent. Its almost a bargain, considering I only get my hair cut once every 4 months or so.

I also went to the local salvage place, hoping that they would have further marked down the bookstore stock, but no luck yet. I'm restraining myself from buying much until it goes down to 70% off.

I am working on ignoring the calls of the chocolate chip muffin mix coming from my kitchen cupboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK