Laughter Road

Thursday, April 05, 2007

random bits

1. At a press conference about the forgotten war on drugs, Mr. Bush said, "The United States has a responsibility in the fight against drugs," Mr. Bush said, "and one major responsibility is to encourage people to use less drugs."
I looked askance at my car radio when this came over the local NPR station. Doesn't he mean, "encourage people to NOT use drugs"?

2. I watched this documentary on YouTube, about a family in Kansas that hates more than I ever thought possible. And I regularly work with materials concerning Hitler and the Holocaust, so I don't say that lightly.

It's here. Watch all 7 parts, if you can.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, we have the same humor....I was thinking the same thing while reading what Bush had said. I am just picturing you in the car, staring at the radio in utter disbelief after Bush made his Less comment!!!

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK