Laughter Road

Friday, October 07, 2005

Missed my window

It's way past midnight, and I'm having another sleepless night. Now, I'm no good at math, but I think that 6 hours last night, plus an hour on the treadmill this morning, would equal me being sacked out at about 11pm. I headed towards bed about that time, but I was still lying there, awake, at 1am. I can only do that for so long, so now I'm up, watching Nick at Nite and waiting for the ibuprofen to kick in so my knee will stop hurting.

I'm tired, and I'm thinking a lot about a very dear friend and her husband who are going through hell in virginia. Please say a prayer for Rhonda and Brent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK