Laughter Road

Saturday, October 01, 2005

no, I'm really NOT going to tell you who I'm named after.

1. First name? Christy
2. Were you named after anyone? Yes, but it's a really embarassing story and I won't share it.
3. Do you wish on stars? Nope
4. The last place on earth you'd want to live? Atlanta, I get lost everytime I go there.
5. What is your birth date? Dec. 19
6. What is your most embarrassing moment? in HS, I fell down the stage steps in chapel in front of about 500 people.
7. Any special talents? great intuition
8. Do you have a journal? yes
9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Not enough
10. What are your nicknames?Christylove, CJ, Jonesie,
11. Would you bungee jump? no way
12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No
13. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Blue Bunny brand Chocolate Chip
14. Shoe Size? 7.5
15. Red or pink? red
16. Who do you miss most? friends from seminary who I'm not likely to see for some time, and my Deltadog.
17. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? jeans and black flipflops
18. What are you listening to right now? David Grey concert on NPR
19. Last thing you ate? Don't remember, but I'm having Thai food for dinner!
20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? green
21. What is the weather like right now? blue skies, white puffy clouds, hot and humid.
22. Last person you talked to on the phone? Kelly, about the watching of the Alias.
23. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? smile and eyes
24. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, and money were no object, where would it be? London or NYC
25. Favorite Drink? alcohol = Abita Amber, other = sugarfree strawberry lemonade
26. Favorite Sport? swimming
27. Hair Color? brown
28. Eye Color? blue
29. Do you wear contacts or glasses? no. I have glasses, but I hardly wear them.
30. Summer or winter? Winter
31. Hugs OR Kisses? both
32. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? cheesecake
33. What Books Are You Reading? A Breath of Snow and Ashes, Blue Like Jazz, Fresh Air Fiend, Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell.
34. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Nothing, I was typing a paper until 11pm, then I went home and read.
35. Favorite Smells?the ocean and vanilla
36. Favorite Sounds? water sounds (ocean, rain), hearing Erin talk about her babies, because she's so happy, live music
37. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles
38. What's the farthest you've been from home? Prague

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK