Laughter Road

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Krispy Kreme donuts have 5 points, but I ate one today anyway.

I also discovered that Bear meat has 2 points per oz. I wonder why they only listed the values for one ounce, when everything else is listed in a whole serving?

Sigh. yes. I'm doing Weight Watchers. I don't weigh any more that I usually do, which isn't a small number anyway, but there's a good chance that there will be a lot of pictures taken of me sometime in the not-so-distant future, and I'd like to be able to look back on those and not spend the whole time thinking about how fat I look.

First week I lost 3 lbs! I don't think I did as well this week, because I went to Vocare at Bratton Green and they feed us like its going out of style. I did pretty well and didn't eat everything that was offered, usually just meals and stayed away from the snacks, but I still think I went over my allotted points each day.

My friend Chelsea had just started the nutrisystem diet that week, too, so we made a plan that the next time we see each other we're both going to be 20 lbs thinner. Since I think she'll actually make it, that gives me some incentive to not let her down.

I've got a post about the talk I gave at Vocare, and I'll try to get it up tomorrow. And if you still read this blog, leave me a comment and let me know!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your blog....

YoM

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK