Laughter Road

Monday, October 10, 2005

oh, my...and I bet an epidural isn't part of the plan, either. Just "vitamins."

I got this from another site...

This week's reason to shake your head in disbelief at the weirdness of Scientology...

…Maintain silence in the presence of birth to save the sanity of the mother and the child and safeguard the home to which they will go,” church founder L. Ron Hubbard wrote in his best-selling “Dianetics”…. Scientologists also favor seven days of silence for newborns so their first week on Earth is trauma-free.

silence? I haven't had children, but I've been around a lot of them. Silence is not something that occours naturally in children. good luck, katie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

personal loan uk, home loan uk, secured loan uk, unsecured loan uk,  car loan uk
Personal Loan UK